Learning / Study Trips In France
French & Wine & Gastronomy discoveries in Lyon & Pays Beaujolais (France)
Place: Lyon & Pays Beaujolais
All over the year
4 days & 5 nights
Program : “French in France”
- 16 hours French classes (academic & learning on the field)
- 1 field vineyards daytrip in Pays Beaujolais (meeting with producers : visit and tasting) & Visit a winery – lecture on the specificities of wine industry.
- Meeting with a marketing wine agency
- Diner in a Bar à Vins
- Visit to a Famous French Market ( fruits, vegetables, French cheeses, cooked meats )
- Visit to Les Halles Bocuse de Lyon ( famous covered market with best quality products of France )
- Cutural visits ( old town visit, museums… ).
Our Services Include:
- Airport pick up and drop from Lyon.
- Transportation in city .
- Staff ALZEA during the entire stay.
- French teacher during 16 hours.
- Welcome kit (presentation of the program, map and transport tickets)
- Accommodation in 3 * hotel with breakfasts
- 4 diners in restaurants in gastronomic restaurants
- All academic and touristic visits