Learning / Study Trips In France
Wine, gastronomy and cultural discoveries in Lyon & Pays Beaujolais (France)
Place: Lyon & Pays Beaujolais
All over the year
4 days & 5 nights
Program : “Wine, Gastronomy and French culture”
- Meeting with a marketing wine agency
- Diner in a Bar à Vins( tasting wines restaurant )
- Diner in 2 French gastronomic restaurants ( gourmet menus ) : one on a Boat, one in the Bocuse Institute of Lyon.
- Visit to a Famous French Market ( fruits, vegetables, French cheeses, cooked meats )
- Visit to Les HallesBocuse de Lyon ( famous covered market with best quality products of France )
- Cuturalvisits ( old town visit, museums… )
- Visit to wineries in the Pays Beaujolais –around 45 minutes from Lyon ( meeting with producers, visit vineyards, wine-cellar and tasting ).
Our Services Include:
- Airportpick up anddrop.
- Transportation in city.
- Staff ALZEA during the entire stay
- Welcome kit (presentation of the program, map and transport tickets)
- Accommodation in 3 * hotel with breakfasts
- 4 dinners in gastronomic restaurants
- All cultural and touristic visits